Friday, June 3, 2011

Winforms Graph library

For some strange reason I was blocked on all projects I was working on, so I had a little time to work on something else. I've encountered many situations where a simple graph editor would've made my life a lot easier, yet I couldn't find any good and simple libraries to help me out. So I figured I'd make a simple graph library myself and make it open source to (hopefully) help whomever who needs similar tech in the future.



There are still a couple of things I want to add to this such as support for different colors of nodes/connections and maybe drop-down thingies. Anyone is welcome to contribute. Anything is open for discussion. I should mention, however, that I'm not interested in making this a super uber-leet library that includes everything including the kitchen sink. I'd rather keep it small, simple & flexible.

MIT license. Git repository can be found here.

Yes, I used my own image as an example.
It's just my weird sense of humor.


PS.
I should be getting a copy of the book soon, yay!
Hopefully that'll mean the CSG code will be online soon too.